UPVC Windows Installations Plymouth
We all want the best from our replacement double glazing. That’s why our windows stand apart. From our stylish windows and doors suites, to performance energy saving windows, we offer the utmost in style and guaranteed to add authenticity to any property.
Curved and Sculptured
The curved sculptured edges mimic the lines of timber whilst offering all the low maintenance of PVC-U. The advanced design gives you a comfortable, secure and energy efficient home.
- Aesthetically appealing
- The range is available in 15 colours including, white, rosewood, golden oak, and a range of solid colours.
- Choice of glass design and attractive glazing options. Patterned, Georgian, Stained and Leaded for example.
- Chose a style to suite your requirements.
- High security features
- Wide range of handles and door furniture to customise your own individual look to create your home personality.
- Reduce wasted energy and cuts fuel bills
- Reduces condensation and noise.
- Energy efficient at the right price.
- Security – ensure unrivalled protection for your home with high YALE security shoot bolt/espag window locks and our 10 point locking system.
- Designed and manufactured to ensure you get the best possible protection.
- Window security ensure unrivalled protection with Yale high security shoot bolts, boasting a combination of chamfered shoot bolts and compression adjustable mushroom cams.
Features and benefits
- 10 year guarantee ( subject to terms and conditions )
- Combination locking technology
- BS7950 compliant – British standards casement window security standard.
- Secured by design accredited
- Optimal weather proofing
- Designed for every window in your home
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-concession rollers allowing door seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steal hooks to maximise strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door locks being dislodged from keeps
- 1 Central latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead–lock action when bolt locks are engaged for added security.